Challenge: Do this workout today!
- 8 Hip Lifts
- 8 Single Leg Hip Lifts (Right, then Left)
- 8 Side Plank Leg Lifts (Right, then Left)
- 12 Bicycle Crunches
- Forearm Plank with 8 Leg Lifts (Right, then Left)
- Forearm Plank with 8 Side Leg Lifts (Right, then Left)
- Hold Plank for 10 more seconds
- Do 1 Pushup (or more if you can)
Rest for 30 seconds. Repeat two more times.
I have overdeveloped quads from improperly doing leg exercises, years of running and playing soccer. I created this routine so that I could focus on giving my booty a lift while minimizing the amount of quad involvement.
From start to finish, this will take you no more than 10 minutes. Do it after a day of cardio, Pilates or Yoga!
10-Minute Butt Lifting Workout - Sarah Fit TV (by SarahsFabChannel)
Kim Kardashian covers Harper’s Bazaar Arabia November 2011
Giorgia Tordini…effortless style
Theme: Amor Amor by LeLouisVuitton.tumblr.com